Boarding guests can enjoy a Half/Full day of doggy daycare in addition to their overnight stay.
We offer an open-play environment focused on providing individual attention and care. Our playrooms look much like an indoor dog park with no individual kennel runs. Your dog will have the freedom to play with others in daycare throughout the day, and enjoy sleeping in a comfortable home-style crate at night. We encourage you to bring your dog’s own bedding and food, as we want them to feel as if this is their home away from home.
- All dogs are required to pass a temperament test (no additional cost) to participate in daycare.
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines: DHLPP, RABIES, BORDETELLA vaccines (Must booster bordetella every 6 months).
- No dog will be allowed in the kennel without proof of vaccination.
- Ask us about our discounts if you have multiple dogs to board with us!
- Boarding charges are by the day.
- You will be charged for the day the pet is checked in regardless of your arrival time.
- On the day of your departure, if your pet leaves before noon (and does not receive daycare) there is no charge for that day.
- Another day of boarding is added after noon.